Are you a technology fanatic?
We are the leading technology company in mid Michigan. We are looking for experienced, qualified, and motivated individuals who are seeking employment and advancement in their careers in the information technology industry.
If you like technology and want to be immersed in it, we have been looking for you. Things can be fast and furious, but we maintain a playful environment and embrace a healthy work/play balance. We have flexible scheduling with a 4 day week option available. Check out these amenities:
- Opportunities to Advance
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Paid Certification Testing
- Training Materials
- Lab & Data Center
- Professional Design Workspace
- On-Site Gym
- Pool Table
- Kochville Pathway Trail
- Social Gatherings
The Great Lakes Bay Region has a lot to offer!
We are located in the "Great Lakes Bay Region" of Michigan. Want to find out more about the area? Here are some links to illustrate the rich array of amenities for every interest.
We use e-Verify to assure that all of our employees have a legal right to work in the United States.
We are currently seeking qualified people to fill a variety of positions including:
- Network Engineers (II & III)
The Network Engineer is responsible for networking service and support needs for our customers. This relates to all network technology, to include VoIP, Wireless, Firewalls, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software (Cisco, FortiGate, HP, Netgear, Shoretel, etc).
- Systems Engineers III
The Systems Engineer III is a senior level position. This position is the highest level of escalation on the Systems team for other engineers, relating to technologies including: printers, workstations, servers, vendor specific hardware/software, backups and disaster recovery equipment. Employee will also be responsible for assisting with design and implementation of equipment installation.
- Tier 1 Support
The Tier 1 Support Engineer is an entry level position. The Tier 1 Support Engineer is responsible for handling first level service requests and incidents as they initially come in to the Tier 1 Support and service boards. This relates to technologies including: printers, workstations, servers, network equipment and other vendor specific hardware.
Send us your Resume!
If you are interested in working for NetSource One, please submit your resume online by clicking the button below. (NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!)
Send Us Your Resume
Do you have what it takes? idk...
- Will you... continually challenge yourself to upgrade your skills and become an IT JEDI?
- Can you... devise technology plans that, when executed flawlessly, will help us rule the world!?! Mwuh ha ha ha!
- Do you... enjoy a sweet work place and an occasional free pizza?
- Can you... gracefully balance the "small requests" and everyday tech company B.S. that can toss your day out of whack...
- ...with the bigger projects that, if dropped, could push the planet into a black hole?
- Can you... play nice with office staff and account managers AND chew gum at the same time? ;)
- Do you... show incredible patience on a support call when you discover the issue is 'P.I.C.N.I.C.'?
- Can you... fix a zombie killing server while the zombies are breathing down your back? OMG!
- If so, you may just have the right stuff. Send us your resumé!